Saturday, March 31, 2012

Catch-Up #4: Cuteness



 All right, so I just couldn't leave off without a few shameless 'isn't my baby adorable?!?' pictures.  Because she really, really is!

Not much to say here, she's just cute!

Almost ten months old in this one.  According to her life is an absolute riot!

Too cute for words.  We are in serious trouble when it's time to say no.

This one cracks me up because it really shows her personality.  Life's a party, just ask her!

What do you mean, you don't want me to learn how to climb the stairs?!?

Little curls starting to show up . . .


Ten and a half months old, looking like a hot mess, but loving hanging out with Daddy!


 We are just so blessed to have this little angel in our midst.  I pray for her birth mother all the time I hope she is at peace knowing that her daughter lives the charmed life of the utterly adored.



1 comment:

  1. Well, well said dear friend. :) And she TRULY is adorable! Can hardly wait to meet her! :) Tanya

    ReplyDelete